2.2. Long-term development programme
Transneft PJSC Long-term development programme till 2020 year (hereinafter – LTDP) was approved with the Resolution of the Transneft PJSC Board of Directors dated 19.11.2014 year (Minutes № 23).
According to the Transneft PJSC Long-term development programme till 2020 year there was planned the following:
- increase in capacity of the system of oil trunk pipelines and oil products pipelines in order to ensure oil transportation , in compliance with the projected volumes of oil production at the operated and new fields of oil companies and volumes of oil products throughput performance in the existing and new ORs;
- improvement of energy efficiency through arrangements aimed to on energy resources saving;
- implementation of the cost reduction program within the construction and operation of pipelines;
- ensuring of productivity at the best international pipeline companies level;
- innovative development of production activity;
- maintenance of reliability of the operated oil and oil-product trunk pipeline system based on the results of diagnostics, reconstruction and modernization of the main assets;
- improvement of the environmental and industrial safety of industrial facilities of the Company;
- development of social guarantees of the Company employees;
- forming of corporate identity and promotion of the uniform brand of the Company;
- advertising support of the Company activity in the external environment;
- formation and development of the internal communications system.
Implementation of the previously mentioned measures is planned till 2020 year within the validity period of the Transneft PJSC Long-term development programme.
Within the measures on increase in capacity of the system of oil trunk pipelines and oil products pipelines there are performing the following most significant investment projects:
- 1. oil trunk pipelines system development:
- construction of Zapolyarye – Purpe Oil Pipeline with the capacity of up and to 32(45) mln. tons of oil per a year, and of Kuyumba-Taishet Oil Pipeline with the capacity of 8 mln. tons of oil per a year and further increase up and to 15 mln. tons of oil per a year. Implementation period is 2016 year;
- increase in ESPO system pipeline capacity in order to ensure oil transportation for export to the People's Republic of China and Asian-Oceanian countries via Transneft – Port of Kozmino LLC, as well as at the oil refineries of the Russian Federation – Komsomolsk OR, Khabarovsk OR, and FEPCO:
- ESPO-1 up and to 80 mln. tons of oil per a year. Implementation period is 2020 year;
- ESPO-2 up and to 50 mln. tons of oil per a year. Implementation period is 2019 year.
- Revamping of the Western Siberia oil trunk pipeline. Implementation period is 2025 year.
- revamping of oil pipelines in order to ensure oil transportation to ORs – Afipsk, Il’sk, Yaisk, Tomskneftepererabotka, Volgograd, and Tuapse. The projects are financed at the expense of funds of the correspondent ORs. Implementation period is 2015 – 2019 years;
- revamping of facilities in order to stabilize the quality of oil of the western direction according to scheme of conventional oil freight traffic. Implementation period is 2016 year.
- 2. Development of the system of product trunk pipelines:
- construction of Yug product pipeline within the site Volgograd – Novorossiysk. Implementation period is 2018 year;
- increase of Sever pipeline capacity up and to 25 mln tons per a year in order to increase export potential of the product pipelines system. Implementation period is 2018 year;
- revamping of the system of the trunk pipelines in order to increase volumes of transportation of oil products to the Moscow region. Implementation period is 2018 year;
- connection to the system of Antipinsk OR OPTP. Implementation period is 2015 year;
- connection to the system of Volgograd OR OPTP. Implementation period is 2017 year.