2.5. Alternate development programmes
The program for the use of oil transportation excess facilities in the western direction for the oil products transportation
The Transneft PJSC Board has approved this programme by the Resolution dated 23.04.2014 year (Minutes № 14) (hereinafter –Facilities transfer programme).
The Facilities transfer programme is aimed at the implementation of the strategic objectives for the development of the oil products trunk pipeline system through the transfer of the oil transportation excessive facilities in the western direction for the oil products transportation.
The purpose of the Facilities transfer programme is to ensure the power for supply via pipeline transportation of the required volumes of oil products to consumers of the Russian Federation and to the foreign markets.
To repurpose the oil transportation excessive facilities there was planned to implement the following projects:
- transfer of the Tikhoretsk – Novorossiysk 1 DN 500 oil products trunk pipeline for diesel fuel transportation. Facilities setting into operation – 2016 year;
- transfer of the Yaroslavl - Kirishi DN 700 and Kirishi – Primorsk DN700 oil products trunk pipeline for diesel fuel transportation. Facilities setting into operation – 2017 year;
- transfer of the Gorkiy – Ryazan DN 500 and Ryazan DN 500 – Moscow oil products trunk pipelines for diesel fuel transportation. Facilities setting into operation – the 3rd quarter of 2017 year;
- transfer of the Tyumen – Yurgamish DN 500 oil products trunk pipeline for diesel fuel transportation. Facilities setting into operation – 2015 year.
Innovative development programme till 2017 year
The Board of Transneft PJSC has approved this Programme by the Resolution dated 01.04.2011 year (Minutes № 7), approved by the Russian Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Education of Russia, Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, working group on the development of public-private partnership in the innovation sphere of the Governmental Commission on High Technologies and Innovations (Minutes № 15-АК от 13.04.2011).
The basis of the “Transneft PJSC Innovative development programme till 2017 year” contains of the projects on development of break-through technologies in pipeline oil and petroleum products transportation, improvement of the techniques and technologies, organization of issue of R&D innovative solutions, as well as of key performance indicators (KPI). The Russian Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Education of Russia, Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, working group on the development of public-private partnership in the innovation sphere of the Governmental Commission on High Technologies and Innovations have approved it.
The programme is aimed at a significant improvement of the key performance indicators of the production process, in particular, it will:
- significantly save energy resources within the operation of the system of trunk pipeline transportation and will enhance energy efficiency system;
- provide an increase in the research and development of technology financing;
- increase the reliability and durability of the main equipment. Following the R&D results there will be developed new appliances and equipment with high basic overhaul time and service life;
- increase operational efficiency;
- improve the structure of Company management, including the Company business process automation and the development of a productive system of training and further training of employees;
- ensure the development of cooperation with universities, the development and implementation of the approved joint scientific and technical cooperation programs;
- ensure the participation in technology platforms of the Russian Federation;
- get further development of the cooperation with scientific organizations, small and medium size innovative enterprises, technological territorial clusters and the institutions of development, which will be implemented by means of long-term cooperation agreements, involving of R&D to implementation, expanding of cooperation through the formation of technical requirements registry of Transneft PJSC to the supplied products and services.
Implementation of the measures within the “Transneft PJSC Innovative development programme” is planned till 2017 year.
Energy management programme from 2015 till 2020 years
This program was developed and has been being implemented by Transneft PJSC from 2015 till 2020 years (hereinafter – Programme).
The Transneft PJSC Board of Directors approved this Programme on 28.10.2015 (Minutes № 26), and it was approved by the Russian Ministry of Energy on 05.05.2015 year (Letter № IA-4923/15).
Transneft PJSC Energy management programme performance objectives from 2015 till 2020 years for the Company entities engaged in the oil and oil products transportation, at certain ensuring of continuity of technological processes and the reliability of the equipment, the implementation of existing sanitary standards, and on this basis the reduction of the cost on fuel and energy resources in the Transneft PJSC budget are:
- reduction of the specific electricity consumption used for the oil and oil products transportation (thousand kWt ∙ h / mln.tkm);
- reduction of energy resources consumption (boiler and furnace fuels, heat and electric energy, fuels and lubricants) used for own industrial needs and in the provision of services on oil and oil products transportation through pipelines.
The program is aimed at a comprehensive solution of the issues on improvement of the energy efficiency of fuel and energy resources consumption.
All technical activities are divided into events with the concomitant effect and direct effect in accordance with the design of requirements for energy-saving programmes:
- measures with "direct" effects - the activities, purpose and the only effect of which is energy saving and energy efficiency improvement;
- events with the "concomitant" effects - measures implemented within the current production programmes (plans) which not directly or indirectly have an impact on energy saving.
The validity of these energy-saving measures and activities coincides with the term of the Programme and shall be implemented from 2015 till 2020 years.
The list of technical measures can be amended based on the current production control as a result of targeted and comprehensive inspections and conducting of energy verification in accordance with the OP-03.100.50-KTN-055-14 " Oil and oil products trunk pipeline transportation. Procedure of development, correction and verification of implementation of Transneft PJSC energy saving programs.
Program of localization of production of analogues of imported goods within the territory of the Russian Federation for the oil and oil products trunk pipeline transportation
This Programme was approved by the Resolution of the Transneft PJSC Board of Directors dated 19.11.2014 (Minutes № 23).
The target of the programme is to ensure the technological safety of the oil and oil products trunk pipeline transportation by reducing of dependence on imported products.
The Programme implementation covers the period till 2020 year. According to this programme there was planned the division into 3 groups of equipment and materials, as well as the development and localization of import production, which is used and / or will be used in the system of pipeline oil and oil products transportation, as well as the principles of establishment of enterprises with a full (100%) degree of localization of the following groups of equipment and materials:
- the Ist group - engineering products, which eventually will be fully manufactured in Russia and the construction of which will not contain of imported components. This group provides the technological principles of safety and capacity utilization of domestic manufacturers. Among them there are pumps and actuators with increased resource efficiency, equipment and quantity and quality of oil and petroleum products metering devices with improved metrological characteristics, valves and control valves;
- the IInd group - materials with chemical components, some of which partially are made by foreign manufacturers and are used in the manufacture of the product in the territory of Russia, that is, reducing the dependence on imports shall be reached due to involving of alternative manufacturers of raw materials and components from countries that do not have a ban on exports to the Russian Federation, for the following products: materials for anti-corrosion coatings, anti-turbulence additives for increase in transmission capacity of oil and petroleum products, communication equipment and computer equipment, switching equipment, transmission equipment and electronic components for the flaw detectors.
The Programme implementation will provide a sufficient level of technological security of the main transport of oil and petroleum products in Russia, as the main types of equipment will be manufactured at facilities located on the territory of Russia (equipment of the Ist group). Other kinds of imported equipment and components that are not produced in Russia (equipment the IInd group), may be replaced with production from countries that do not have a ban on exports to the Russian Federation.
Achievement of the Programme objectives is ensured due the following measures for the period up to 2020 year:
- conduct of research and development activities on creation of import-substituting equipment and materials that meet international standards. Implementation period is from 2014 to 2020 years;
- test on objects of entities of Trnasneft system equipment, developed within R&D. Implementation period is from 2014 to 2020 years;
- the acquisition from foreign companies of international standards test equipment and organization on the territory of the Russian Federation of the complete cycle of production. Implementation period is from 2014 to 2020 years;
- creation on the territory of the Russian Federation of joint ventures, engaged in the production of equipment and materials for the Transneft PJSC facilities. Implementation period is from 2014 to 2020 years.